Tuesday 14 October 2014

Autumn is here!

It's that time of year again where the cosy boots and woolly jumpers come back out of hiding. This also means of course that the dark nails are also back out to play. Personally this is my favourite time of year. I love the aforementioned boots like you wouldn't believe but I also love the dark colours that are now totally acceptable to be paraded on my nails once again.


These particular nails were devised whilst I was on a trip away with my boyfriend, which unfortunately is to blame for my 2 week absence from blogging and instagram. My original idea also featured leaves on the nails, or as an accent nail, but the two just didn't fit properly so I just stuck with my favourite bit!


These nails are super simple to do with almost any combination of colours. The only negative point with these would be that perhaps I used too many colours. Aside from that I think they've come out great. Without the studs they looked a little plain in my opinion, hence their addition.


For this manicure I used Essie "Help me Grow" as a base coat and then for the main part of the manicure I used Barry M's Chilli, Paprika, Mustard, Cocoa, Cardamom and Chai. My top coat is HK Girl by Glisten and Glow.
 



No comments:

Post a Comment