Saturday 22 November 2014

A gradient good enough to eat

Lately I've had a real, well I guess you could call it a craving, for floral nails. Other designs have kind of got between me and this need for flowers but finally we're reunited!

These nails were inspired by the lovely Mercedes at @nailsbymercedes on Instagram. I took a screenshot of them weeks ago but only just got round to actually doing them!


I think the flowers look lovely but the gradient was my pride and joy with these nails. To me they look just like the sour cola bottle type sweets which are a very similar pink and blue colour, couldn't stop thinking about the sweets whilst at work. Very distracting!

My only complaint with the flowers is how the petals ended up rounded rather than with a point but aside from that I pretty much cannot find a fault. 


For this manicure I used Essie "Grow Stronger", O.P.I "My Vampire is Buff", Rimmel "Breakfast in Bed", Rimmel "Ring a Ring o'Roses", China Glaze "Fairy Dust" and my trusty top coat of "HK Girl" by Glisten and Glow.


No comments:

Post a Comment