Friday 14 November 2014

Duck duck goose!

I'm not normally one for such simple nails but a combination of a hashtag on Instagram and my boyfriends suggestion inspired this manicure!

I don't keep track of what polishes I have and haven't used like most nail girls, all mine get put away according to brand and I just rely on memory for knowing what I've used. So when I saw the hashtag untriednov I thought this would be a good opportunity to pull out all my untried polishes and find a way of using them.


This is a lovely pale yellow polish with black flecks by Models Own, and it's called Goose. It's the only Models own polish I have and if I'm honest it was very thin and almost watery in consistency. This 2 very thick coats and you can still see my nails underneath.

I would possibly consider using it again because it's so pretty but because it has to be applied thickly or with a silly amount of coats, it takes a very long time to dry. Definitely not one for when you're in a hurry!


The bow being stuck on was an indirect suggestion from my boyfriend. When I told him I was doing #untriednov he told me to start using the things I have to stick on nails, since I very rarely find anything to use them with. It sets this off brilliantly and lifts it slightly so they're not just plain painted nails.

Apologies for the big gaps between blogs lately. I keep getting home from work so late it's messing me up a little but hopefully I should get back on it in the coming weeks 😄




No comments:

Post a Comment