Monday 8 December 2014

Holidays are coming!

I know this type of Christmas tree manicure has been done time and time again but I still love it. It looks so pretty and there is something so clean and nice about black nails, even if it is at Christmas!


In person these looked so good but because the polishes I used on the black were quite dark they don't show up brilliantly, but I have a light box ordered and on its way so hopefully that should make designs like this easier to capture


I'd been thinking about this for a few days but I had so many pretty glitters I knew I'd never be able to choose so my poor boyfriend got them lumped on his lap one evening and told to pick 5 he liked! I have so many go-to favourites that I use time and time again, so it's nice to leave that decision up to someone else every so often. Whilst they'll perhaps know colours you use regularly odds are they will have no clue which brand it is let alone which specific bottle.


For this design I used Essie "Grow Stronger", Barry M "Black", O.P.I "The Impossible", "Get Your Number" and "Can't Let Go", Ciaté "Party Shoes" and "Locket" and "H K Girl" by Glisten and Glow. The Stars were from Amazon


No comments:

Post a Comment