Saturday 13 September 2014

Pearl-fect in pink!

My lovely subtle, girly pink nails!

These nails were all based around me wanting negative space glitter chevrons and just going from there. It was my boyfriends suggestion to keep everything quite pale and subtle.

The flowers were inspired by a recent mani swap I did on Instagram with Mac_schoen_nails. They're so easy to create and as simple as they are they do look lovely and are a great addition to any quick, simple manicure.



I like them a lot because it's something I've not really gone for before. They've come out great compared to what I was expecting. My original plan was to have black and grey nails with the glitter chevrons but they didn't seem to go properly.



The pale pink on the index and pinky fingers is an unnamed polish by Avon, the white is "White Hot Love" by Rimmel and the pink detailing for the flower is "Ring a Ring o' Roses". The chevron nail was created with "Fairy Dust" by China Glaze and nail vinyls by Linda at www.nailvinyls.com and my top coat for the whole manicure is "H.K Girl" by Glisten and Glow.

As much as I put moisturiser on before these photos my cuticles still look so dry; if you have any suggestions for helping with this, they will be greatly appreciated!



No comments:

Post a Comment